Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Now that Johns out of the race

I will admit it was a shock to hear my favorite candidate was no longer in the race. I know that had John stayed in he would have made a difference but such is politics. I was thinking of shutting this blog down but I decided not to for now. I still consider myself an "Edwards Democrat" and I'm a Vietnam Veteran so I'm thinking of some ways to let this site grow for veterans who feel as I do. I'm not sure where I'll take it but you can believe it will be positive because thats the kind of person I am. I will make it helpful for veterans of all wars and who knows maybe something good will come from this. Keep checking back as I plan to up date on a weekly basis.

My first installment will be the Vietnam war and how it has affected politics. Swiftboating, how that war more so than any other war divided a country and continues to do so to this day. Not only dividing the people but the veterans themselves. How some have been able to leave it behind and carry on with their lives while others still live it to this day.

I'll probably be changing the name of the blog but for now I'll keep it as it is so people can still find it. Be sure and tell your friends and leave any suggestions you might have. Thanks and I'll see you next week.

No comments: